|Own your ow legal marijuana business||
Your guide to making money in the multi-billion dollar marijuana industry
|Carl Olsen's Marijuana Archive|
321.209 Mandatory revocation.
The department shall upon twenty days' notice and without preliminary hearing revoke the license or operating privilege of an operator upon receiving a record of the operator's conviction for any of the following offenses, when such conviction has become final:
1. Manslaughter resulting from the operation of a motor vehicle.
2. A felony if during the commission of the felony a motor vehicle is used.
3. Failure to stop and render aid as required under the laws of this state in the event of a motor vehicle accident resulting in the death or personal injury of another.
4. Perjury or the making of a false affidavit or statement under oath to the department under this chapter or under any other law relating to the ownership or operation of motor vehicles.
5. Conviction, or forfeiture of bail not vacated, upon two charges of reckless driving.
6. Conviction of drag racing.
7. Eluding or attempting to elude a law enforcement vehicle as provided in section 321.279.
8. A controlled substance offense under section 124.401, 124.401A, 124.402, or 124.403; a controlled substance tax offense under chapter 453B; a drug or drug- related offense under section 126.3; or an offense under 21 U.S.C. ch. 13.
Section History: Early form
[C31, 35, § 4960-d33, 5027-d1; C39, § 5014.09; C46, 50, 54, 58, 62, 66, 71, 73, 75, 77, 79, 81, § 321.209; 82 Acts, ch 1167, § 2]
Section History: Recent form
83 Acts, ch 125, § 3; 86 Acts, ch 1220, § 31; 90 Acts, ch 1230, § 53; 93 Acts, ch 16, § 4
Referred to in § 321.212, 321.213, 321.215, 321.218, 321A.17
Schaffer Library of Drug Policy
Major Studies of Drug and Drug Policy
Marihuana, A Signal of Misunderstanding - The Report of the US National Commission on Marihuana and Drug Abuse
Licit and Illicit Drugs
Short History of the Marijuana Laws
The Drug Hang-Up
Congressional Transcripts of the Hearings for the Marihuana Tax Act of 1937
Frequently Asked Questions About Drugs
Basic Facts About the Drug War
Charts and Graphs about Drugs
Information on Alcohol
Guide to Heroin - Frequently Asked Questions About Heroin
LSD, Mescaline, and Psychedelics
Drugs and Driving
Children and Drugs
Drug Abuse Treatment Resource List
American Society for Action on Pain
Let Us Pay Taxes
Marijuana Business News
Reefer Madness Collection
Medical Marijuana Throughout History
Drug Legalization Debate
Legal History of American Marijuana Prohibition
Marijuana, the First 12,000 Years
DEA Ruling on Medical Marijuana
Legal References on Drugs
GAO Documents on Drugs
Response to the Drug Enforcement Agency
|Drug Information Articles|
Taking a drug test:
How To Pass A Drug Test
Beat Drug Test
Pass Drug Test
Drug Screening Tests
Drug Addiction Treatment