|Own your ow legal marijuana business||
Your guide to making money in the multi-billion dollar marijuana industry
|Special Collections of Documents|
|The Rufus King Collection|
Religions, Values, and Peak-Experiences
Abraham H. Maslow
1. Allen, R.; Haupt, T.; and Jones, R. 'Analysis of Peak-Experiences Reported by Students," Journal of Clinical Psychology,1964, XX, 207-212.
2. Allport, G. Becoming. New Haven, Conn.: Yale University Press, 1955.
3.. The Individual and His Religion. New York: Macmillan Co., 1950.
4.. Pattern and Growth in Personality. New York: Holt, Rinehart & Winston, Inc., 1961.
5. Angyal, A. Unpublished notes on psychotherapy and religion.
6. Baumer, F. L. Religion and the Rise of Skepticism. New York: Harcourt, Brace & Co., 1960.
7. Bertocci, P., and Millard, R. Personality and the Good. New York: David McKay Co., Inc., 1963.
8. Boisen, A. The Exploration of the Inner World. New York: Harper & Row, 1962.
9. Bonner, H. Psychology of Personality. New York: Ronald Press Co., 1961.
10. Bucke, R. Cosmic Consciousness. New York: E. P. Dutton & Co., lnc., 1923.
11. Buhler, C. Values in Psychotherapy. New York: Free Press of Glencoe, Inc., 1962.
12. Coleman, J. Personality Dynamics and Effective Behavior. Chicago: Scott, Foresman & Co., 1960.
13. Combs, A. (ed.). Perceiving, Behaving, Becoming: A New Focus for Education. Washington, D. C.: Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development, 1962.
14. Dewey, J. A Common Faith. New Haven, Conn.: Yale University Press, 1934.
15. Eliade, M. The Sacred and the Profane. New York: Harper & Bros., 1961.
16. "An Essential of Religion," Manas, Vol. XVI (February 13, 1963).
17. Frankl, V. From Death Camp to Existentialism. Boston: Beacon Press, 1963.
18. Freud, S. Collected Papers, 4 vols. London: Hogarth Press, Ltd., 1956.
19. . The Future of an Illusion. New York: Liveright Publishing Corp., 1949. 20. Fromm, E. Man for Himself. New York: Rinehart & Co., Inc., 1947.
21.. Psychoanalysis and Religion. New Haven, Conn.: Yale University Press, 1950.
22.. Suzuki, D. T.; and DeMartino, R. Zen Buddhism and Psychoanalysis. New York: Harper & Bros., 1961.
23. Goldstein, K. Human Nature. New York: Shocken Boob, 1963.
24.. The Organism. Boston: Beacon Press, 1963.
25. Goodenough, E. R. Toward a Mature Faith. New Haven, Conn.: Yale University Press, 1955.
26. Halmos, P. Towards a Measure of Man. London: Kegan Paul, 1957.
27. Hartman, R. "The Science of Value," in New Knowledge in Human Values, ed. A. H. Maslow. New York: Harper & Bros., 1959.
28. Hartmann, H. Psychoanalysis and Moral Values. New York: International Universities Press, Inc., 1960.
29. Horney, K. Neurosis and Human Growth. New York: W. W. Norton & Co., Inc., 1950.
30. Huxley, A. The Perennial Philosophy. New York: Harper & Bros., 1944.
31. Huxley, J. Religion Without Revelation. New York: Mentor Books, 1958.
32. James, W. Varieties of Religious Experience. New York: Modern Library, Inc.
33. Johnson, R. L. Watcher on the Hills. New York: Harper & Bros., 1959.
34. Jourard, S. Personal Adjustment. Rev. ed. New York: Macmillan Co., 1963.
35. Jung, C. G. Memories, Dreams, Reflections. London: Collins, Routledge & Kegan Paul, Ltd., 1963.
36.. Modern Man in Search of a Soul. New York: Harcourt, Brace & Co., 1933.
37.. Psychology and Religion. New Haven, Conn.: Yale University Press, 1938.
38. King, C. D. "The Meaning of Normal," Yale Journal of Biology and Medicine, XVII (1945), 493-501.
39. Koestler, A. The Lotus and the Robot. London: Hutchinson & Co., Ltd., 1960.
40. Krutch, J. W. Human Nature and the Human Condition. New York: Random House, 1959.
41.. The Measure of Man. New York: Bobbs-Merrill Co., 1954.
42. Laski, M. Ecstasy. London: Cresset Press, Ltd., 1961.
43. LeShan, L., and LeShan, E. "Psychotherapy and the Patient with a Limited Life Span," Psychiatry, XXIV (1961), 318-23.
44. MacLeod, R. Religious Perspectives of College Teaching in Experimental Psychology. New Haven, Conn.: Edward W. Hazen Foundation, 1952.
45. Manual, F. The Eighteenth Century Confronts the Cods. Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard University Press, 1959.
46. Maslow, A. H. "The Authoritarian Character Structure," Journal of Social Psychology, XVIII (1943), 401-411.
47.. "Comments on Skinner's Attitude to Science," Daedalus, XC (1961), 572-73.
48.. "Isomorphic Interrelations between Knower and Known," in Sign, Image, Symbol, ed. G. Kepes. New York: George Braziller, Inc., 1966.
49.. "The Creative Attitude," The Structurist, No. 3 (1963), pp. 410.
50.. "Criteria for Judging Needs To Be Instinctoid," Proceedings of the International Congress of Psychology, 1963.
51.. "Emotional Blocks to Creativity," Journal of Individual Psychology, XIV (1958), 51-56.
52.. "EupsychiaThe Good Society," Journal of Humanistic Psychology, I (1961), 1-11.
53.. "Further Notes on Being-Psychology," Journal of Humanistic Psychology, III (1963), 120-35.
54.. "Fusions of Facts and Values," American Journal of Psychoanalysis, XXIII (1963), 117-31.
55.. "The Influence of Familiarization on Preferences," Journal of Experimental Psychology, XXI (1937), 162-80.
56.. and Diaz-Guerrero, R. "Juvenile Delinquency as a Value Disturbance," in Festschrift for Gardner Murphy, ed. 1. Peatman and E. Hartley. New York: Harper & Bros., 1960.
57.. "Lessons from the Peak-Experiences," Journal of Humanistic Psychology, II (1962), 9-18.
58.. "Mental Health and Religion," in Religion, Science and Mental Health. New York: New York University Press for the Academy of Religion and Mental Health, 1959.
59.. Motivation and Personality. New York: Harper & Bros., 1954, 2nd ed., 1970.
60.. "The Need To Know and the Fear of Knowing," Journal of General Psychology, LXVIII (1963), 111-25.
61.. (ed.). New Knowledge in Human Values. New York: Harper & Bros., 1959.
62.. "Notes on Being-Psychology," Journal of Humanistic Psychology, II (1962), 47-71.
63.. "Notes on Innocent Cognition," in Cegenswartsprobleme der Entwicklungspsychologie: Festschrift fur Charlotte Bühler, ed. H. Thomae. Gottingen: Verlag fur Psychologie, 1963
64.. "A Philosophy of Psychology," Main Currents, Xlll (1956), 27-32.
65.. "Power Relationships and Patterns of Personal Development," in Problems of Power in American Democracy, ed. A. Kornhauser. Detroit: Wayne State University Press, 1957.
66.. "The Scientific Study of Values," Proceedings of the 7th Congress of Inter-American Society of Psychology. Mexico City, 1963.
67.. "Some Frontier Problems in Mental Health," in Personality Theory and Counseling Practice, ed. A. Combs. Gainesville, Fla.: University of Florida Press, 1961.
68.. Rand, H.; and Newman, S. "Some Parallels between the Dominance and Sexual Behavior of Monkeys and the Fantasies of Patients in Psychotherapy," Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease, CXXXI (1960), 202-212.
69.. Eupsychian Management: A Journal. Homewood, Ill.: Irwin-Dorsey, 1965.
70.. Toward a Psychology of Being. Princeton, N. J.: D. Van Nostrand Co., Inc., 1962, 2nd ed., 1968.
71.. "Two Kinds of Cognition and Their Integration," General Semantics Bulletin, Nos. 20, 21 (1957), 17-22.
72. May, R. (ed.). Existential Psychology. New York: Random House, 1961.
73. Mowrer, O. H. The Crisis in Psychiatry and Religion. Princeton, N. J.: D. Van Nostrand Co., Inc., 1961.
74. Mumford, L. The Transformations of Man. New York: Harper & Bros., 1956.
75. Murphy, G. Human Potentialities. New York: Basic Boob, Inc., 1958.
76. Nowlis, D. "The Phenomenology of Transcendence." Unpublished Ph. D. dissertation, Harvard University, 1963.
77. Oates, W. What Psychology Says about Religion. New York: Association Press, 1958.
78. Otto, R. The Idea of the Holy. New York: Oxford University Press, 1958.
79. Pratt. J. B. Eternal Values in Religion. New York: Macmillan Co., 1950.
80. Progoff, 1. The Death and Rebirth of Psychology. New York: Julian Press, Inc., 1956.
81. Rank, O. Beyond Psychology. Scranton, Pa.: Haddon Craftsmen, Inc., 1941.
82. Rogers, C. On Becoming a Person. Boston: Houghton Mifflin Co., 1961.
83. Thorne, F. C. "The Clinical Use of Peak and Nadir Experience Reports," Journal of Clinical Psychology, XIX (1963), 248-50.
84. Tillich, P. The Courage To Be. New Haven, Conn.: Yale University Press, 1952.
85. Toynbee, A. A Study of History. Vol. Xll. New York: Oxford University Press, 1961.
86. Vogt, V. O. Art and Religion. Boston: Beacon Press, 1960.
87. Warmoth, A. "A Note on the Peak Experience as a Personal Myth," Journal of Humanistic Psychology,1965,V,18-21.
88.. "The Peak Experience and the Life History," Journal of Humanistic Psychology, III (1963), 86-91.
89. Wheelis, A. The Quest for Identity. New York: W. W. Norton & Co., Inc., 1958.
90. Wilson, C. Religion and the Rebel. Boston: Houghton Mifflin Co., 1957.
91.. The Stature of Man. Boston: Houghton Mifflin Co., 1959.
92. Zinker, J. "Rosa Lee: Motivation and the Crisis of Dying." Lake Erie College Studies. Painesville, Ohio: Lake Erie College Press, 1966.
Schaffer Library of Drug Policy
Major Studies of Drug and Drug Policy
Marihuana, A Signal of Misunderstanding - The Report of the US National Commission on Marihuana and Drug Abuse
Licit and Illicit Drugs
Short History of the Marijuana Laws
The Drug Hang-Up
Congressional Transcripts of the Hearings for the Marihuana Tax Act of 1937
Frequently Asked Questions About Drugs
Basic Facts About the Drug War
Charts and Graphs about Drugs
Information on Alcohol
Guide to Heroin - Frequently Asked Questions About Heroin
LSD, Mescaline, and Psychedelics
Drugs and Driving
Children and Drugs
Drug Abuse Treatment Resource List
American Society for Action on Pain
Let Us Pay Taxes
Marijuana Business News
Reefer Madness Collection
Medical Marijuana Throughout History
Drug Legalization Debate
Legal History of American Marijuana Prohibition
Marijuana, the First 12,000 Years
DEA Ruling on Medical Marijuana
Legal References on Drugs
GAO Documents on Drugs
Response to the Drug Enforcement Agency
|Drug Information Articles|
Taking a drug test:
How To Pass A Drug Test
Beat Drug Test
Pass Drug Test
Drug Screening Tests
Drug Addiction Treatment